Best Online Scheduling System

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AeroDMB

Who do you recommend for the most convenient, practical and ease of use for online scheduling systems for a mid-size flight training school at an FBO, part 61?

I guess it depends on what you mean by mid-size. Take a look at www.aircraftclubs.com. There's a decent demo mode. It's really designed for small clubs, but might have the capability you need.

www.flightschedulepro.com

Try out flight schedule pro. The company that I rent from uses it and it is pretty easy to figure out.

I don't know if this setup is the same as any of the above mentioned, but as a customer of this rental place, I found their scheduling set-up to be awesome. It was very easy to use and even allowed you to do a weight and balance for the specific airplane you wanted right online (I don't know how common it is for a program to do weight and balance, but what a convince for the customer)! I don't think it is all that expensive either.

Here is the link to the school. I'm sure if you emailed or called them they would help you with the details about the program.
http://www.airborne-systems.com/

Good luck finding a program to use at your school!

Latest resources

Back