Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Looking Girl At An Fbo, Airline Etc.

• Thread starter CRFLyPutt
  • Start date
  • Watchers 73

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was picking up a cousin from SeaTac and went to the Scandinavian Airlines desk to ask about what gate/time the flight was going to be at and.... I forgot my question for a bit the three women at the desk were unbelievable.

Duderino said:
Haha. Poor Joey! He means well. He is actually a great guy, and he loves life. That webpage should be an insipiration for all of us to enjoy our jobs.
Happy Holidays,
Dude
Well Duderino, I gotta trust ya'. My post deleted.
Good Holiday to you too!

I would have to say that the girls at Air Services Hawaii (Maui) are simply outstanding.

Sorry no photos - you'll just have to go there and see for yourselves ;)

CRFLyPutt said:
I checked out the pics on their web site. http://www.aircenter.biz/gallery.htm # Not bad, I wouldn't kick any of em out of bed!!
That site seriously does NOT do them justice! I only recognized a couple of those girls on that site. The girls I saw there last time we're HOT! I mean we're talking "getting in trouble fast" HOT!

There's a really good looking blonde that marshalls that you have to go out of your way to meet!

Thanks for the link and the topic; since we hire by the tonnage at my airline it's nice to see some pretty girls.

You know your in trouble when the FA has more facial hair than your male FO. And when small children start to cry and point when they get on the aircraft.

Latest resources

Back