• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Beech 1900 Corporate Operators

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am a former Menard pilot. They operate out of Eau Claire, WI. 3-1900's, bravo's and a X. Let me know if you want more info. Schawn's Foods out of Marshal, MN has 1900's and Xcel's. Good place if you can stand living in Marshal. Marvin Window's has 1900's. Which is in Warroad which is worse than Marshal. That is all of them in the midwest area that I know of.

Menards

Proline- Good luck ever talking to one of them. I see their 1900 at DPA all the time. They stop just long enough to shut down one engine, load the people, get their clearance and restart the engine. I always wondered how many 1900's they had though, now I know.

On the KA 350 route though, You might try the Tenn. or Kentucky area airports, there is a big John Deer distrib. that has a couple of King Airs.

Re: Menards

flyguy said:
Proline- Good luck ever talking to one of them. I see their 1900 at DPA all the time. They stop just long enough to shut down one engine, load the people, get their clearance and restart the engine. I always wondered how many 1900's they had though, now I know.

On the KA 350 route though, You might try the Tenn. or Kentucky area airports, there is a big John Deer distrib. that has a couple of King Airs.

Thanks Flyguy! By chance, do you know the name of the John Deere distributor? Or at least the city in which the company or airplanes are based? PM me the response if you want or just post it.

Try Profile Aviation Services in Hickory, NC. They are in the process of putting on two and maybe more exec configured 1900c's for 135. 1-828-322-3291.

Proline- Sorry for taking time to answer your last question. You'll have to give me a few moer days. I stopped buy the airport I met them at (DKB-Dekalb IL) but no one there remembers them. I drive a truck in the local area, so the next time im at the local John Deer dealer, I'll ask them who the big dealer down south is. I just need a few more days to get you an answer.

:D

flyguy said:
Proline- Sorry for taking time to answer your last question. You'll have to give me a few moer days. I stopped buy the airport I met them at (DKB-Dekalb IL) but no one there remembers them. I drive a truck in the local area, so the next time im at the local John Deer dealer, I'll ask them who the big dealer down south is. I just need a few more days to get you an answer.

:D

Thanks Flyguy. No hurry. I'll also do some research and see if I can dig up any info.

Proline- I stopped by the local John Deer dearlership today and the best I could come up with is......try looking for information on a dearlership named "Sloan". They have 7 dearlerships around the sourthern IL. area. No one really knew anything about them, I believe they were up in Dekalb for a convention. I hope this helps, maybe at least it's some were to start.:D

flyguy said:
Proline- I stopped by the local John Deer dearlership today and the best I could come up with is......try looking for information on a dearlership named "Sloan". They have 7 dearlerships around the sourthern IL. area. No one really knew anything about them, I believe they were up in Dekalb for a convention. I hope this helps, maybe at least it's some were to start.:D

Flyguy, thanks for the info.

Latest resources

Back