Bases?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BoilerBacker

Does anyone know of a single site that outlines the location of bases for the various regional airlines as well as their Sr/Jr locations or perhaps a site that lists what airlines have a base at a particular airport - for example, who all might have a base at ORD or IND etc.

Thanks
BoilerBacker

I'm not sure if there is one central clearinghouse with that info, but I can tell you some carrier with ORD bases:

Air Wisconsin
ACA
Eagle (not hiring)

MDW
Chicago Express

Indiana

Chatauqua

Anyone else?

SkyWest has alot of bases. I think we were in a magazine for the top 100 most desirable places to work based on our bases (No pun intended) Although Andy would know for sure. Anyways, here is my take on SkyWest's bases from most senior to junior. Andy probably has a more accurate listing, but here's my attempt.

RJ:
FAT - TUS - SLC

EMB:
PDX - SLC - SBA - SAN - MRY - SLC - SMF - MRY - DEN - FAT.

SLC may actually be more senior, but those are my best guess.
Future RJ domiciles may include DEN (almost certain), SBA & SAN.

I have even heard of an east coast base, but I have filed than in my fiction file for rumors.

Hope this helps:cool:

Jeepman, I would delete the second SLC on the Brasilia line and insert PSP as the second most junior base for Brasilia's. Other than that, I'm with you all the way.

Have not heard anything about SAN as a RJ base. Holt's message said PSP was a possibility in addition to whats posted here.
Also, add the reserve base at DFW soon to the list.

Latest resources

Back