• Watchers 7

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

210FR8DOG

I finally made it to the coveted Baron. Now maybe I'm a real pilot. At least my multil time will soon be in the triple digits!! It took a year and 2 months. Thats the average right now from the 210 to the Baron with Flight Express. Waiting........waiting......... Also, for all the HR types who watch the board. ASA, Comair, Skywest, ACA.........PLEEEAAAAAASE HIRE ME!!!!!!!!! Many multi-hours coming real soon!!!!!

Jeff

Hey congrats Jeff!!!

See that, all that waiting finally paid off. So where are you based now? I don't remember if you said it would probably be Cincy or Nashville. Keep in touch and let me know how things are going, especially if you get any leads to a couple of good jobs ;)

Congrats again

Yeah buddy ...thats great!

Just signed up to this board. Sorry I missed you in LIT Yest.
I was there in the 350, but it turned into one of those trips.....I go were the captain goes. I was only in the FBO for about 15 min and the lady up front said you were back snoooooozing.
I'm happy for ya. Your a great guy and it proves that good things do happen to good folks. Its a great reason for the rest of us to stay optimistic.
When are you heading out?

take care - DR

210FR8DOG said:
I finally made it to the coveted Baron. Now maybe I'm a real pilot. At least my multil time will soon be in the triple digits!! It took a year and 2 months. Thats the average right now from the 210 to the Baron with Flight Express. Waiting........waiting......... Also, for all the HR types who watch the board. ASA, Comair, Skywest, ACA.........PLEEEAAAAAASE HIRE ME!!!!!!!!! Many multi-hours coming real soon!!!!!

Jeff
Whoooooaaaaa there cowboy! Slow down. Savor the Baron. It's the best little plane out there, and the most fun you'll ever have flying, though you might not know it at the time.

enjoy the Baron man! ive got a few hundred in 'em myself. its a great plane to fly.

some people call the Baron overpowered, but when youve got 1,000# of powdered monkey snot in there, you'll appreciate every inch of available manifold pressure.

...it is nice to hear that someone is moving up somewhere :)

Congrats!

I know what you and your family have been thru. It's seemed like an eternity, although I know that as long as you were in the air, even in the 210, you had a smile on your face! Hope the move is agreeable to the family as well. Let me know how the transition went. Oh....can I have your old job??!!!! By the way, I'm 135 PIC IFR ready and proficient!!! Don't forget the little guys.

Congrats!!

Congrat!!

Good for you Jeff. Hope you'll have fun in an a/c with more than 1 engine, i guess they're called "multi", huh? FE still not doing much hiring, so i'll hang tight. Let me know how things go.

BTW, you can change your user id to be58fr8dog, huh?

Fly safe.

Thanks guys

Wow,

I didn't realize I knew so many people on the board. This is cool.

FL0000- I will savor the Baron very much for about 5 hours a day over the next several months/years as I continue to hound ASA with resume updates every 100 hours or so(once a month)

Wingnutt- I will definitely have 1000 pounds of monkey-something in there!!!!!

airline mission, country and others - I am VERY happy to be in the Baron. I thought this day would never come. Going to Nashville this weekend for training and to start runs. Moving the family there ASAP. I'm glad we like country music!!!! Fly safe everyone!!

Jeff

Latest resources

Back