• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AeroDork

KADS
Everyone,

Working on my airline apps profile. I've had a couple speeding tickets in the past, like more than 10 years ago and I don't know the dates. Need to get a check done on my driver's license history. Anyone have any recommendations of people who do it? Everyone I call by searching google can't help.

Do it by the state you got the ticket in. For example, Michigan I believe is just 8 dollars for your DL background check.

Note the following passage from the FAQ:

How can I find out if I am listed in NDR?

You are entitled, under the provisions of the Privacy Act, to request a file search to see if you have a record on the NDR. As a private citizen, you must send a notarized letter commonly referred to as a “privacy act request” to the NDR indicating that you would like an NDR file check. Individuals should send their request to the National Driver Register, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, S.E., Washington, D.C. 20590. Please include in your request your full legal name, DOB, State and Driver License Number, Sex, Height, Weight, and Eye Color (your social security number is optional). There is no charge for this service.

The NDR only shows Felony's and class 1 misdemeanor (DWI's careless/reckless/ etc. Most states only go back 3 years for publishable records. The Clerk of Courts office will have your entire driving record. You can go to any county seat in your state (of the offense) and request your driving/criminal record.

If an application asks for the County in which the offense happened, they will most likely call the Clerk of Courts office and have your record sent.

Latest resources

Back