• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B737 First Officers job on planejobs.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know if this job posting is a legit job, tried the ten day trial but you're not allowed to view the job details without paying 59 bucks. I wonder if they just post false jobs on their site to sucker people out of $59.

Title: B737 First OfficersCompany: Company Name WithheldProduct/Service: Location: VariousRequired Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: PermanentDescription: High end charter company is now accepting resumes for upcoming classes. We will be hiring 6 F/O beginning in May. Please send your resume no later than 4/15/2005Requirements: You must have 2000TT, 500 multi. Previous regional ailine or corporate experience a plusCompany Benefits: Starting pay is $52.21/hr with a 70 hr gaurantee.
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Click Here For A 10 Day FREE Trial!![/font]

Last edited:
Not sure if it's legit or not, but I sent my resume just in case it is. Anyone aware of what charter companies might be hiring that pay over $50/hr first year?

That's why I think it's BS, Miami Air starts at 32K, I've never heard of a 73 charter or any charter starting FO's at 44K.

PCL_128 said:
Not sure if it's legit or not, but I sent my resume just in case it is. Anyone aware of what charter companies might be hiring that pay over $50/hr first year?

They don't tell you who you are sending your resume to at planejobs?
I am a member at climbto350 and it always tells who the res is going to before you send it.

In most cases they do, but some companies don't list the company name. It just says "Company Name Withheld." That would give some credit to the idea that some ads are faked to increase membership. Who knows.

Could it be Ryan? Looking at airlinepilotcentral.com it shows a montly salary at Ryan of $3700 first year. That would be just about right. (52.21 x 70 = $3655) Any idea if Ryan is hiring?

That could be, I did see a recent add from Ryan needing pilots but it required that dam euro thingy license, my FAA ticket is not good enough for them.

Latest resources

Back