B6 Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

$$$4nothin

I flew with a management pilot last night. He happens to be our director of training. As of today the hiring pool is empty at B6. There are 85 training slots that they have on the books between now and May 1 to be filled. They are not sure of the exact number of total new hires next year. Apparently they have a lot of unknowns due to the unknown amount of attrition, and recalls that will happen. Two interview sessions are going to happen in January, and he said the application window will open up some time in January as well. So if you are interested in coming to B6 get your logbooks up to date and be ready for the app window to open.

Just passing on the info that was given to me. Good luck, do your research, and choose wisely.

That didn't take long.

Pool dried up. Applications on file very low.

Seems like an outfit tens of thousands of pilots don't want to work for.

any idea what aircraft and base new hires would receive?

190 or 320
BOS or JFK

Which combination of those you would get would depend on your age in relation to the guys in your class and the needs of the company at the time.

This isn't a terrible place to be, especially if you're coming from a commuter. However, I would still put apps in at the Delta, Unical, etc.

This isn't a terrible place to be, especially if you're coming from a commuter. However, I would still put apps in at the Delta, Unical, etc.

Depends ... If you are a RJ CA and are making 100K with vested retirement and summer vacation and a decent QOL wait for an offer from a career airline.

If you are RJ FO or a very junior reserve RJ CA at a stagnant regional then maybe come here.

If you are retired military then maybe come here until you get a BBD.

Latest resources

Back