B6 Hiring/Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Baronman

So I see that JetBlue is hiring and has their app window open...Are they hiring anticipating summer flying?

Are there currently classes running and any scheduled?

Thanks-

So I see that JetBlue is hiring and has their app window open...Are they hiring anticipating summer flying?

Are there currently classes running and any scheduled?

Thanks-

If you have done so little research as to not know the answer to these questions; please do not apply to JB.

Wow, way to answer his questions. Last I recall, B6 had pilots in a pool for over a year and then called them with class dates. Some had been swimming a LONG time and finally got classes. Then B6 continued having class dates without any hiring window open, so excuse you for people not knowing what exactly is going on with B6. And, most JetBlue threads are dozens of pages long, most of them b**** sessions of pro-union versus non-union, and about 6 of the same people going back and forth over and over. So please excuse the original author of this thread for starting a new thread to get a straight, no BS answer.

To bring it back to topic for someone who is genuinely interested, yes. Net gain of 14 acft for 2013, 7 190's, 4 321's and 3 320's.

The Rob was in OSC this past week and said "net" hires for 2013 were planned to be 100 - 150.

To date about 40 have been hired.

Does anyone know if there is a seat lock for new-hires or can you bid over to another airplane as soon as you can hold it? I'm aware there are various seat locks but I wasn't sure about for new-hires.

Interviews and classes?
Does it help to have internals to at least get to an interview? And do they still do two seperate interviews sessions?

Latest resources

Back