• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Awards cancelled at ASA...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
....if attrition continues there will still be hiring, just not as many. this is not necessarily a bad thing - sounded like they were having a hard time filling classes anyway.

Attrition ain't gonna be due to the majors hiring.

And the hiring slowdown will give the current pool of potential pilots time to rack up another 100 hours in a 172!

Attrition ain't gonna be due to the majors hiring.

And the hiring slowdown will give the current pool of potential pilots time to rack up another 100 hours in a 172!

Is 172 time better than 152 time? Should I just fork over the extra $50/hr and upgrade to a 172SP I know its not glass but my instructor really likes it....

Freedom... All your CRJ 900's are belong to us.

Don't be so quick to revel in others misfortune. The axe hasn't fallen yet, it maybe us on the receiving end of the cuts. After all they already have 900's on the property. Compared to us with a bunch of 200's.

Don't be so quick to revel in others misfortune. The axe hasn't fallen yet, it maybe us on the receiving end of the cuts. After all they already have 900's on the property. Compared to us with a bunch of 200's.
yeah but, they're Mesa. ewww.

Notice too that they're even worse than we are in the stats. Consistently.

yeah but, they're Mesa. ewww.

Notice too that they're even worse than we are in the stats. Consistently.

Exactly, can you imagine sitting in the money line at ATL in your shiny 900 knowing you're only going to get paid scheduled block time and nothing more?!?!?

Latest resources

Back