• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AWAC Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I recently spoke to an individual who was just hired by Air Wisconsin. At the time, he was a CFI and ready to pack his bags for training. He seemed to look forward to his new job. Blue skies ahead. By the way, how much do new FO's at Air Wisconsin make?

I recently spoke to an individual who was just hired by Air Wisconsin. At the time, he was a CFI and ready to pack his bags for training. He seemed to look forward to his new job. Blue skies ahead. By the way, how much do new FO's at Air Wisconsin make?

$25.27
effective Oct 1st, $25.65/hr

Anyone have any advice for this former CFI, now a new FO in training at Air Wisconsin?

If you have no experience with level d sims, memorize the flows and try to sit in on a sim session to see how it's done. That way you are already familiar with how things will look on your first day of sim.

wow a company that looks ahead at staffing levels and anticipates attrition. what a concept! i'm not used to that type of thinking...

You are joking, right? We've been short staffed for the last two years, and only recalled the last furloughs earlier this year.

This company refuses to look any further forward than 1-2 years at best.

At least we have negotiations to look forward to (go get-em guys!)

Peace.

Rekks

Latest resources

Back