• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AWA new hire class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
can we get back to talking about America West, please??

Hey Maynard, I guess you started your aviation career on the B737, eh??

Probably born with a log book in hand with 11,000 hours on it too !! boy you lucky !!

Last edited:
Maynard,

What am I missing???? Are you really trying to tell me that we did not set this fool in motion?? Or is it that you don't know your history?? I too remember my first 135 job as well but since BAE4100 and the CL65 aka CRJ are both 121 a/c and I have been 121 now for a few years, maybe it's you that doesn't have the clue. You know, I am not now nor did I ever intend to inflame you or anyone else but it seems that if anyone has an opinion opposite the majority they are persecuted for it. You have listed the guppy the nine and the bus as the a/c that you have flown over the years. I certainly hope that this is no reflection of your CRM training, remember others have opinions besides the capt.

Thanks for personally attacking me without provocation, says a great deal about your character.

WD.

Thank you Jim,

I too am tired of this topic, knew that the we played a role in setting up this guy. In the words of Forrest Gump "and that's all I am gonna say about that".

WD.

Hey Maynard, I guess you started your aviation career on the B737, eh??
Probably born with a log book in hand with 11,000 hours on it too !! boy you lucky !!

Not even. And no one ever taught me about CRM on forums. Sorry...Is America West hiring?

Ok now back to the matter at hand. AWA is supposed to be hiring and there was also suppoed to be an OCT class but the new info that I have is that it may not start until Dec. due to the airframe that was wrecked in Aug. I also got info on this could change day to day. I do know that they won't accept unsolicited resumes and that you must fill out an application. The contract Info I have is that they are looking for the compensation package of Alaska airlines,which by the way ain't to bad...

WD.

Latest resources

Back