• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avjet Burbank

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Avjet is by the worst place I ever worked. The President could care less about the pilots and told me that they are nothing more than chimps. He could care less about people and tries to squeeze as much out of you as possible. The co-founder who is a pilot does not have a backbone and does not stand up to the President or stand behind the pilots. I was always on the hook to fly and my days off where days I did not get called. Had many calls at midnight where I had to scurry to the airport and fly to TEB. (twice to fly the same drunk comedienne) I am now at a major airline and worked at three 135 operators while I was building my time. Avjet by far was a horrible experience.

Ditto

Company SOPs flow one way...

Don't expect the fact that you were within company "guidelines" to matter.

I find it interesting that there seems to be two groups when it comes to Avjet; those that like it, and those that hate it. I suspect that the former are in the majority. Most of the complaints that you hear from the unhappy ones are typical of any part 135 ops; no scheduled time off, last minute call outs, etc. All I can say is, "Dude, it's charter, what did you expect?"

I find it interesting that there seems to be two groups when it comes to Avjet; those that like it, and those that hate it. I suspect that the former are in the majority. Most of the complaints that you hear from the unhappy ones are typical of any part 135 ops; no scheduled time off, last minute call outs, etc. All I can say is, "Dude, it's charter, what did you expect?"

There's a significant number of ex-Avjet pilots.

But hey, it's better than Clay Lacy... :smash:

Latest resources

Back