• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Average age

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think at this point with AE it doesn't matter they are hiring for all locations

true, they are hiring for all bases but senority always still matters... I postponed class for a week when I was hired and it cost me about 35 senority #'s.... thats 35 people that I have to wait to upgrade behind, have schedule preference over me etc...

senority is everything once you get into an airline;)

For a relevant post....when I started at Colgan a year and a half ago, average age of the 20 something new hire's was 29. Oldest being 42 and youngest being umm...myself. At SkyWest I'm not sure because it went by SS # not DOB but I would estimate high 20's to low 30's as the avg age. 25 would be considered young.

Aged 18-25, spikey hair, frosted tips, Ipod slammin, and backpack totin' !!!

That's about 99% of the average new hires at a regional. :rolleyes:

Right-o! I should seriously make this shirt...

<-----:rolleyes:

Great avatar!

There is this guy here that has an avatar of a regional F/O with spikey hair, Ipod, and backpack straps. Maybe he'll post here after reading this.

Okay you have it on the spikey hair and iPods, (not me personally, of course) but I must say, I have seen PLENTY of Delta F/O's with backpacks.. Just a side note.

Aged 18-25, spikey hair, frosted tips, Ipod slammin, and backpack totin' !!!

That's about 99% of the average new hires at a regional. :rolleyes:

:laugh: I just saw one of those, they do exist. What's the backpack for?? And by the way DCs and spikey hair don't mix, I wonder how they take care of that.

heres a good question, how many captains get laid with there half ironed shirts, half azz bald comb overs, bread crumbed littered mustache, constant sexual harassment of FA's, and no beastality doesnt count. btw i have never seen an fo with an ipod, well maybe non reving, we cant afford em. and the backpack ive never seen that either. lets not forget the captain with the huge moles either... very nice

:laugh: I just saw one of those, they do exist. What's the backpack for?? And by the way DCs and spikey hair don't mix, I wonder how they take care of that.

David Clarks?

It's doable. I use "Got2b glued" (with two dots over the 'o'). It's a styling glue. You know what part of the head the DC rests on. Apply it elsewhere, and spike it up. No frost tips. Even when you put on / take off the DC, your hair is still fine and since it's spiked in the front, there's no notable difference to anyone looking. Try and mess around, you just gotta find what works for you. That's what I did.

Latest resources

Back