• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Called up their CP a few weeks ago. TPA base, and captains make $45k. FO's make $25k. Schedule 8-on, 6-off.

Truly, that is ALL I know, as that's all I asked.

Piz Poor

Now there is a worthwhile job......someone has managed to come in lower than NJA. This industry sure is getting pathetic!!!!

Website for Avantair?

I tried looking up Avantair on the web and couldn't find it. Does anybody know what their web address is? Also, what are their mins for captain and F/O?

Thanks for the help.

Dave

The Piaggio looks like a fun airplane to fly. I have seen quite a few in the Socal area and they fly as fast as light jets.

Hey Joliman, what's your impression of the P180 - looks like you have some time on that bird. How does it compare from a handling and performance perspective vs. your other airplanes? Would it be a fun airplane to fly? Any pros and cons?

Cheers

Congrats on the new job, Jim!

Congrats! Where will the West Coast operation be based - LA or SFO? Will you have to resign your seniority number? Sounds like you will have a great time.

Piaggio

The plane is great. More than what I had expected. It is extremely stable, easy to fly, and quite a bit of extra power. The cabin is about the same as the Hawker or the Excel. Its also very quite. You have to watch what you say up front because the pax can usually hear you.

Latest resources

Back