Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NoJoy

LAMA/400
In the past a 121 pilot could receive a discount on a HK compact 40 LEM. I am not sure if that is still the case. Now Glock is giving every 121 pilot a discount. I just saved $100.00 on a new Glock 21. Price before tax was $465.00.

Fly safe-

It's still the case, but HK doesn't require you to be an airline pilot, nor a FFDO to get the discount.

You can't carry the glock as an FFDO, however.

So all pilots get a discount, or only 121, how does that work, one never has enough guns.

As far as I know you have to be a P 121 pilot. Show your ID and get your discount. I shoot at a police range, and they told me any airline 121 pilot gets the discount through Glock. I would think that most gun shops would know this, but you never know-some are not the brightest.

What's the price for the HK? I might need to add to my collection before we get a commie liberal in the White House.

Yep Sigs and HKs are the top of the food chain. But right now Sig is not offering discounts, while Glock is on every make-

I just got a great deal on a new S&W M&P 40. I think after rebate it came to about $400 with 4 mags. No special discounts, just a good promotion at the time. For all you non believers in S&Ws semi autos, you should give them another chance. The M&P 40 is a new design. I've had mine out a few times with no jamming or misfires at all.

HK 40 S&W LEM W/ Extra Clip and Case for $495. Just got mine a few weeks ago. Offer is open to all "Airline and/or Cargo" Pilots.

Do a search for the deal and you should get the required info. If not their website has a phone #.

Thanks for the heads up, still leaning Hk however.

I just can't decide what to do:

The airline closes it's doors, personal SHTF, should have saved my pennies.

The airline closes it's doors, and so does every other airline, global SHTF, should have bought the weapon.

Decisions, decisions.

Latest resources

Back