ATP Pts- Quick Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nimtz

Anybody have an ATP pts handy? Looking for altitude tolerance allowed from MDA. Pretty sure it's +50/-0, but not 100% sure my memory is right anymore.

PTS requirements as far as I can see is the same as for normal Instrument, with heading +-5.

You're right +50-0.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach him to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.

Or in this case, where to find a reference on the net.....So he can read it himself....

JAFI

JAFI said:
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach him to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.

Or in this case, where to find a reference on the net.....So he can read it himself....

JAFI

Yep, preach it brother.

bubbers44 said:
JAFI, No, he just thought you were a bit arrogant and wanted to make a statement. Lighten up.

Actually, I was agreeing with what JAFI said. Apparently I didn't do a very good job of conveying that.

bubbers44 said:
JAFI, No, he just thought you were a bit arrogant and wanted to make a statement. Lighten up.

My intent was not arrogance, but education. There seems to be enough pilots who do not know where to look up information that they want or need. The web is an incredable library, you just have to spend some effort to find what you are looking for.

Asquared, I just wasn't sure where you were going with your statement. One of the problems with the web, we are unable to add verbal clues on our intent.

JAFI

Latest resources

Back