• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATNMEC closes pilot web board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Of course they shut it down. They don't want the AT FOs to talk about how damn near all of them got stapled. An Airtran First Officer will NEVER upgrade now.

They couldn't win either way. Leave it open and all the people who can't just let the process run its course keep yapping away at each other. Close it and people see conspiracy theory.

It's the last part that's the problem. It doesn't matter that two of the reps accused of trying to kill the vote were two opposed, one who only reluctantly agreed to shut it down, it's still seen as a conspiracy.

People need to relax. The process is moving forward. The unrest doesn't help.

For the record, the AS MEC is shutting our board down and it's pretty much crickets in there. OTOH, I'm not positive, but think one of our pilots was fired for things he wrote in there.

My advice is to consider arbitration. Those arbitrators have no conflicts of interest, and only collect a fee. If you are worried about a negotiated settlement, you may want to consider that option. Godspeed!

OYS

My advice is to consider arbitration. Those arbitrators have no conflicts of interest, and only collect a fee. If you are worried about a negotiated settlement, you may want to consider that option. Godspeed!

OYS

Why do you keep repeating yourself? Can't you come up with anything new to say.

Go get your hair fix or something....this is none of your business.....you just like to stir the pot

OYS

Rather than shut the whole thing down, couldn't they have suspended the offenders from posting for some amount of time?

Count the number of different people who post on the AAI web board. Maybe 30. Out of 1700. More read it, but the readers are normal and just rolling their eyes.

Latest resources

Back