Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

vtwo

Does any one have any info on them .
It looks like they want me to come over and fly 757 out of Jeddha.
All I have so far is a letter from the CEO's assistant requesting the nearest Turkish consulate to send my work permits to so I can get stamped and approved to work for a Turkish company. to me that sounds almost like a sure thing, but I need to know more about them in interview or Sim Eval info. living conditions ??????????

Does any one have any info on them .
It looks like they want me to come over and fly 757 out of Jeddha.
All I have so far is a letter from the CEO's assistant requesting the nearest Turkish consulate to send my work permits to so I can get stamped and approved to work for a Turkish company. to me that sounds almost like a sure thing, but I need to know more about them in interview or Sim Eval info. living conditions ??????????

It better include very secure housing and ample time off (i.e., 30 days on 30 days off) with airline tickets home. Let me emphasize the secure housing part in Saudi Arabia. You need more details - don't agree to anything until you get all of the details in writing...

WHat experience do you have with Atlas jet?
I have lived all over the world so I learn to adapt to my surrounding fairly quick. Have you been in the 5 star hotels they put you up in? What should I look for on the sim training and check ride stuff.

Atlas has been flying for Saudia for some years now. They had issues using their A320s in desert and ILFC didn't like that. The last i heard they are getting our of Turkish domestic operations except flights between Istanbul, Izmir and Antalya and they are going to get some 757-200s (more of them) to operate a sub operation for Saudia.

Most likely they will hire Turkish cabin crew mixed with local ones. My buddy who worked there was happy making $$$$ as an A320 F/O and was home with a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off schedule.

Last I heard they are looking to hire people from all over the world for this lucrative contract.

Latest resources

Back