• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlas Air to start hiring in the fall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope they didn't dump the old apps. I took the new 100 question assessment in December and was successful but then got an email saying that they were going to postpone hiring till the spring/summer. Also said that I would be hearing from them at that time. haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else in my boat?

I hope they didn't dump the old apps. I took the new 100 question assessment in December and was successful but then got an email saying that they were going to postpone hiring till the spring/summer. Also said that I would be hearing from them at that time. haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else in my boat?

I too took the test at the end of Nov, passed it, then submitted the driver record thingy and didn't hear anything at all after that! I hope they're classy and keep us who were previously screened. I heard a few in our position that had interview dates in Jan that were cancelled got call-backs recently.

I called DB last week and she said they hadn't decided on our fate as of yet. I hope it's good news...getting the ax at Comair at the end of Sep will not help the situation very much!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back