Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

COOPERVANE

Member since 1967
On reserve. Took 2 hours to pick up kid from school. Called scheduling like a good little employee to let them know I'll be "unavailable" for assignment. Couldn't get through. Called chief pilot. he said "no problem....we'll just call it commuter clause"

Now I have a TBD on my schedule. TOTAL RETARDS. How many line holders didnt even bother to call or gave up after 10 minutes on hold?

Hey TFATYD though. Been this way for years hell, decades probally. Why change now?

Enjoy the day off.

It took a friend of mine 7 hours to drive from Alpharetta to Norcross yesterday.

I can't even get out of my house. You have to drive up a hill to get out of the neighborhood, and it's covered in a half inch of solid ice. Probably won't melt until tomorrow afternoon.

Well....I guess it's gonna be another TBD for me then....I can't get outta my neighborhood.

On reserve. Took 2 hours to pick up kid from school. Called scheduling like a good little employee to let them know I'll be "unavailable" for assignment. Couldn't get through. Called chief pilot. he said "no problem....we'll just call it commuter clause"

Now I have a TBD on my schedule. TOTAL RETARDS. How many line holders didnt even bother to call or gave up after 10 minutes on hold?

Georgia is in state of emergency. No employee is required to report to work during a state of emergency. Get that commuter clause back.

With so many crews not being able to get home, anybody have any info on how the ATL C and D lounges are looking? Coming home tonight and will need a place to crash until the ice melts.

With so many crews not being able to get home, anybody have any info on how the ATL C and D lounges are looking? Coming home tonight and will need a place to crash until the ice melts.

Thd lounges are full.

You guys from Atlanta should be ashamed of yourselfs. 2 F'ng inches of snow and you guys start abandoning cars and losing your minds. WTF is wrong with you

Latest resources

Back