• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlanta snow?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The fact that you can't understand science makes ME the retard...riiiight.

Well probably before you were born (early eighties) the exact same as in the same "real great" scientists were tellin america how we were entering an ice age just like the last one....took about 3 years and things went sour for them (just the same as the hoax now...bad data tainted letters (no email back then) and no real science when it was looked into) so they ended up slinking away. They like now were trying to get all sorts of government money and world consensus to control the big bad powers (read America) sounds an awful lot like today, these same idiots show back up again as "global warming" scientists! Remember young bucks....those who do not know history are destined to repeat it! I am not a scientis but I will tell you right now! we are gonna get colder and then we are gonna get warmer and then wait for it we will get colder and we will get warmer......The real science has spoken (you know or maybe not) the rock and sediment science.....the earth is always doing this from the beginning of time...... and that is really longer than the "experts" have been altering (sorry I meant gathering) their data! Believe what you want, it will only cost you lots of money and your freedoms all in the name of Saving the earth....same as it was gonna save the earth in the 80's with the same progressive losers!

Now you wanna hear another amazing thing.....the North pole is gonna swap with the South pole one day!!! It's because of man and his breeding habits...there are too many people on the earth and they have thrown off the balance (like on a ball) and the poles are gonna swap!!!! Ive got the data...I can show you! You must start to kill of the heavy people or the people living on this side of the world or no more babies etc etc....same BS same type of BS subject....this really will happen we know it cause (trumpets please) it's happened before many times......suffice to say it will happen again......for the record it's not caused by heavy people or for that manner MAN at all and to think otherwise is just plain arrogant!

Well probably before you were born (early eighties) the exact same as in the same "real great" scientists were tellin america how we were entering an ice age just like the last one....took about 3 years and things went sour for them (just the same as the hoax now...bad data tainted letters (no email back then) and no real science when it was looked into) so they ended up slinking away. They like now were trying to get all sorts of government money and world consensus to control the big bad powers (read America) sounds an awful lot like today, these same idiots show back up again as "global warming" scientists! Remember young bucks....those who do not know history are destined to repeat it! I am not a scientis but I will tell you right now! we are gonna get colder and then we are gonna get warmer and then wait for it we will get colder and we will get warmer......The real science has spoken (you know or maybe not) the rock and sediment science.....the earth is always doing this from the beginning of time...... and that is really longer than the "experts" have been altering (sorry I meant gathering) their data! Believe what you want, it will only cost you lots of money and your freedoms all in the name of Saving the earth....same as it was gonna save the earth in the 80's with the same progressive losers!

Now you wanna hear another amazing thing.....the North pole is gonna swap with the South pole one day!!! It's because of man and his breeding habits...there are too many people on the earth and they have thrown off the balance (like on a ball) and the poles are gonna swap!!!! Ive got the data...I can show you! You must start to kill of the heavy people or the people living on this side of the world or no more babies etc etc....same BS same type of BS subject....this really will happen we know it cause (trumpets please) it's happened before many times......suffice to say it will happen again......for the record it's not caused by heavy people or for that manner MAN at all and to think otherwise is just plain arrogant!

You have no idea how old I am, so don't go hurting yourself with that "thinkin'" you're doing...

For every 'scientist' that espouses the Chicken Little belief that the environmental sky is falling (typically in support of scamming even more federal grant money for scientific 'research'), there is another scientific professional with real, hard data explaining the reality of the Earth's cyclical ecosystem.

The Earth is an enormously complex system. To believe that there is a global 'crisis' based off of the relatively insignificant amount experience that humans have on Earth is a signal that critical thinking has stopped.

Epic, politically motivated, fail.

You need to quit watching the Fox Propaganda Network. The science is solid that the climate is CHANGING due to human influence. (Some places warm, some cool, depending on where you are.) The research comes from thousands of years of ice core data, and our understanding of climatology is far more advanced than it was even 15 years ago. Sure, there were mistakes made in the 1970s, but I'm willing to bet that the public misunderstanding of the science was more extreme than the scientific misunderstanding.

It never fails to amaze me that people as intelligent as pilots can be so stupid when it comes to science. I mean, science and technology is the underpinning of aviation. Without scientific curiosity, you would all be farming with a shovel.

Don't worry, when you all need a heart transplant due to your bad health habits, the doctor won't care that you don't "believe" in science.

Sure, the Earth does get colder, and does get warmer, but the interesting point now is that humans are exacerbating that process. As with any oscillation, when you start increasing the amplitude, the oscillation gets much larger. The science showing that humans are affecting the climate is overwhelming. You need to stop watching the Fox Propaganda Network too, and do a little independent research.

Sure, the Earth does get colder, and does get warmer, but the interesting point now is that humans are exacerbating that process. As with any oscillation, when you start increasing the amplitude, the oscillation gets much larger. The science showing that humans are affecting the climate is overwhelming. You need to stop watching the Fox Propaganda Network too, and do a little independent research.

If you are old enough to remember then shame on you for falling for it again! As for the people caused....sorry more truth for ya, the hottest times were 10's of thousands of years ago....last I checked there were no people around...hugh, I hate it when this truth crap creeps in. Now I am open to real data from real not manipulated science from folks that have a financial interest in any process....besides if you really believe this garbage what are you doing to stop the process, to stop the defenders of the world from not living in shacks like they want the world to do, to stop the jets flying around, to stop the BS meetings that create more "harm" if it is real etc etc....liberals/Progressives/every money loving politician! are there own worst enemy...tell everyone else what to do but not do it yourselfs....me do what the hell you want, just don't affect me AT ALL....pretty simple. I can leave you alone why is it you can't leave me alone?

Latest resources

Back