• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATL airport parking

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Parking Spot gives airline employees half price. @ $4.50 a day. Depends on how long you are there as to which is better. Doing a daily thing, or the monthly thing as stated above.

A friend of mine at 5Y parks near a MARTA station on a fairly major and safe street where there's no fees or time limit. So, all he pays for is a couple MARTA tickets per month!

A friend of mine at 5Y parks near a MARTA station on a fairly major and safe street where there's no fees or time limit. So, all he pays for is a couple MARTA tickets per month!

Between the criminals and Park Atlanta I'd say that's a very bad idea

There are no criminals in Atlanta.

Only economically disadvantaged citizens who through no fault of their own find themselves having to correct social injustice by appropriating needed materials shamelessly accumulated by the elitist oppressors.

See: Cynthia McKinney

Last edited:
There are no criminals in Atlanta.

Only economically disadvantaged citizens who through no fault of their own find themselves having to correct social injustice by appropriating needed materials shamelessly accumulated by the elitist oppressors.

See: Cynthia McKinney

Exactly!

Who are you really? Joe or Barack??:laugh:

Between the criminals and Park Atlanta I'd say that's a very bad idea

I did the Westin/Marriott thing for a long time. Saw cars missing wheels more than once, but overall you get what you pay for and you can't beat the convenience. If you have more time and are on a budget, you could, say, park at a PDK FBO and walk to Chamblee-Tucker station, for example.

Latest resources

Back