ATI Furlough's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sardinesnack

There go's another good airline. Air Transport International (Operates for BAX out of Toledo DC-8's for those not familar.) Is furloughing and plans to park 4 aircraft and scrap them. The pink slips are in the mail and those furloughed are out of work as of Sept 26th.

Junkflyer said:
Sad to hear. The 8's are great airplanes. Stil plenty of work for them.

That's just great. The guy is talking about "people" losing their jobs and the only responses are those concerned with the airplanes they flew. Sheeeze!

sardinesnack,
Good luck on your new job search! Hope something better comes along.

Sorry to hear that, about the "people" that is.

What scaby outfit is going to pick up the flying?

Last edited:
How many pilots are getting furlough? That's too bad, it seems like a good group of guys. Good luck to all of you.

UPS Capt said:
That's just great. The guy is talking about "people" losing their jobs and the only responses are those concerned with the airplanes they flew. Sheeeze!

sardinesnack,
Good luck on your new job search! Hope something better comes along.

Come on man...cool yer jets. I don't know about the other guy, but maybe he was thinking like I was that maybe somebody'd pick up the aircraft and crews and things would turn around. Granted, there's no "Good Luck to all." message there, but no need to cast aspersions on the statement. There's enough rankor here without that.

AV8OR said:
Come on man...cool yer jets. I don't know about the other guy, but maybe he was thinking like I was that maybe somebody'd pick up the aircraft and crews and things would turn around. Granted, there's no "Good Luck to all." message there, but no need to cast aspersions on the statement. There's enough rankor here without that.

Welcome to the brave new world on flight info, where everybody thinks your an a$$, except when you see them face to face.

They fly 62's 63's 71's 72's, and I think a few 73's. I worked there about 8 years ago, so I might be a little off.

Sorry to hear that for my friends at ATI.

I was furloughed from ATI Jan. 01 so those fine folks have my best wishes. ATI was not a bad place to work and when Jeff Nauman was the Dir of Trng. that dept. was second to none. Still the best run trng dept. I've seen was his. I hope those folks land on thier feet........

Latest resources

Back