ASG-JET Inc...???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

superrav

Has anyone heard of American Support Group Inc. They have a first officer training program..for low time pilots. Just curious if anyone heard of them..input would be greatly appreciated..thanks to all

www.asg-jet.com is the website address...

Been asked before.....

Towards the top of your screen, underneath the banner for WIA funding and between the button for members and faq is a button called search .... try it.

At the same time, you might wanna search for PFT. :rolleyes:

thanks ...for nothing..

Did that already...mr. wise...

maybe type in..

"I love to fly so much Im willing to pay to do it"
:(

Maybe if you buy enough time in the Lear after a while, and with some hard work, you'll be qualified to buy time in some big iron!

Yep, heard of them and if you like to spend money for a right seat : Stay away from ASG!!!!!! I have seen threads on other bulletin boards and not much good, would like to hear from people on this board how things are there currently though.

I might be able to get you in the right seat of a Falcon if you will pay me $20 per flight hour and come out of your pocket for your expenses on the road. You will also have to plunk down the cash for your initial training and keep the airplane clean on your day off, but you will be getting JET TIME.

huh??

with the exception of a few of you guys..what the hell are you other people talking about...alls i wanted was some input on the place...holy molly...relax...and find something better to do...

I know about this operation from first hand exp. Stay away. You will be asked to pay alot ( 30k+ ) and after in house training you haye the privaledge of taking a REQUIRED seat for a set amount of time. You dont get paid as a crew member and you have to provide your own food and housing etc... They operate as American Air Networks out of St Louis. The owner's brother lives in europe recruiting students with rich parents promising the all important jet time that you need for the airlines. I have known some of these students and none of them got what they were promised except for the jet time. The aircraft are mostly operated on air ambulance. Can you imagine - the ink still wet on the commercial multi ticket and sitting in a lear??

I know someone is bound to ask .... no I did not fly for them or pay any money. I just happen to know first hand information about them.

If you feel like more info look up.

NTSB Identification: NYC02FA177
Nonscheduled 14 CFR Part 135: Air Taxi & Commuter
Accident occurred Friday, August 30, 2002 in Lexington, KY
Aircraft: Gates Learjet 25C, registration: N45CP
Injuries: 1 Fatal, 4 Serious, 1 Minor.

This is what happens when you put inexperience CA and FO in the same plane.
And NO the Ca did not have 2000 in type.

Latest resources

Back