• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASE arrival slots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know G200, you really should come up to ASE Jan. 16-26, you might find something to your liking! And don't worry I promise you I won't be there!

501261, Just curious as to what is going on that weekend. I have a 5 day trip out there at that time and am wondering if there is something to look forward to besides the skiing!

56xdriver said:
You know G200, you really should come up to ASE Jan. 16-26, you might find something to your liking! And don't worry I promise you I won't be there!

501261, Just curious as to what is going on that weekend. I have a 5 day trip out there at that time and am wondering if there is something to look forward to besides the skiing!

Bud, as I found out the hard way one year you really don't want to be in Aspen Jan.16-23 (the date changes every year), unless that's to your liking, which as Jerry Seinfeld would say is fine.

But the ASPEN GAY SKI WEEK is Jan. 16-23! Have fun skiing!

PS the drag queen downhill is actually quite funny!

Great, the first time that I get to go skiing out there this year, and I now have that to look forward to. Maybe I will get lucky and the trip will cancel!

56xdriver said:
Great, the first time that I get to go skiing out there this year, and I now have that to look forward to. Maybe I will get lucky and the trip will cancel!

Don't worry too much about it, they usually designate one mountain a day for their "festivities", so if they're on Highlands, ski Ajax, etc. The hotel lobby will usually know which mountain is "it" for that day.

Have fun enjoying dinner though! With your same-sex copilot, you might meet some "freinds" that just assume that 2 guys eating dinner together means something:D .

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back