• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA's newest milestone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I liked the very first comment on there from the guy that said he didn't get recognized for the first all italian-american crew. They deleted it though.

He may have been recognized by MGMT shortly after his tasteless comments and sorry attitude.:D

What I want to know..Was this a random flight pairing?

If so, great coincident that it took place during Black history month.

But if it was a coincident...who made the phone call to CNN?

Guys Rachelle is a very cool Captain. I've flown with her in and outside of ASA. Not only does she fly in general aviation, but she is very low key. Captain Jones'eh does not brag, exploit her sex or throw civil rights around. She is very tolerant of all sailor talking pilots. And the first person to complain about people with no work ethic.

The truth is that she worked very hard to get where she is today. If you can't be happy for this girl and her crew then you really need to get a life.

Fyi, I'm as white as Cosmo Kramer.

#1 Who gives a rats A$$ if you have flown with her outside of ASA?
#2 Who gives a rats A$$ if she flies GA? (when I finish my pairing I stay as far away from airplanes as I can till my next duty in)
#3 Funny you say she complains about work ethic, yet everytime Ive ever gotten on the plane after her (while she was FO) the trash was always still hanging on the seat.
#4 We all worked hard and made tremendous sacrifices to get where we are at today and Rachelle is no exception. I have a ton of respect for someone in her shoes. Im not going to lie....the first time I saw her with 4 stripes I thought that was pretty cool. What an achievement....however we are all just getting a little sick of the whole situation getting rammed into our faces.
Enough is enough already!
Congrats to the girls!
Now lets move on.....

Guys Rachelle is a very cool Captain. I've flown with her in and outside of ASA. Not only does she fly in general aviation, but she is very low key. Captain Jones'eh does not brag, exploit her sex or throw civil rights around. She is very tolerant of all sailor talking pilots. And the first person to complain about people with no work ethic.

The truth is that she worked very hard to get where she is today. If you can't be happy for this girl and her crew then you really need to get a life.

Fyi, I'm as white as Cosmo Kramer.

Interesting. She was in the lounge, when she was a new FO, talking about as soon as DAL began hiring again that she was out of here since she was female and AA.

Also interesting is that years ago our HR department stated that SB helped her, financially, get in to FSI.

Get over your righteous self. OUR profession should be based on someones ability. Not by their skin color or sex. A label doesn't do anything when an emergency takes place. Your skills do.

Let me get this right, they all work at ASA on a normal day anyway... so that flight was special because...?

Because, they all got paired together!? Seems like more of an accomplishment for crew planning.

The truth is that she worked very hard to get where she is today.

Not like the rest of us...who had our jobs, ability and opportunity just given to us since it's the birthright of white males...right?

Good for them!! They should be acknowledged. Hopefully they don't read FlightInfo. That video is appalling and it's shameful people laugh at that stuff. Why lower the standards of our profession??

Latest resources

Back