• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA/ XJT Roadshow Schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But then BH is rewarded for this remarkable performance on the XJT side of the ledger with what, a $600K raise? Is this a great country or what!

ATL.... The largest base by far of all ASA domiciles, has only 1 day of roadshows??? WTF??? What is it 3-4 times the size of all the other bases and we get 1 day in the middle of the holiday season to listen to the "merits" of this turd... Just another reason to vote no. 5 year duration... Probably 7-8 years until a new contract, what's the big rush?

I see two days schduled.... Dec 13th and Jan 7th

But then BH is rewarded for this remarkable performance on the XJT side of the ledger with what, a $600K raise? Is this a great country or what!
The Q&A from the MEC was very insulting regarding this topic. When asked why we should take concessions while management is getting HUGE payraises, they basically answered that we just don't understand the complicated pay structure for management. Part of the pay raise is some kind of "nondiscretionary bonus" that isn't fully payable until 2015.

Well okay, I can live with a "nondiscretionary bonus" of 80% of my annual pay, payable in 2015. Something tells me "I still don't get it."

The ethics involved in this situation are despicable. It's sort of comical too, that our poor performance appears to have given us a bigger hit than pilot pay, so let's see what tanking pilot morale does to performance. I don't know if management (DL and XJT) is more inept or corrupt.

Latest resources

Back