• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA/XJT New Name

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I voted against PBS. I never wanted it. After using it for several months now, I couldn't go back to line bidding.

Your line bidding system was no where near our line bidding system.

Enlighten us. I can turn a week of vacation into 22-23 days off. Many who can hold lines with partial weekends off would be on reserve with traditional line bidding.

Just remember that with any bidding process, your pairings will now be made by ASA's special-needs employees. If you're going to have dumb trips, may as well have more flexibility with them.

I'm not necessarily against PBS. My point was that many of you throw this "you don't understand PBS" crap when in fact many of us do because our MEC has been educating us. But you guys cannot say the same. So how can you have any credibility?

Thats part of the reasaon you guys spiraled down to almost going out of bussines.

Negative, you can thank JA and BR for that one. The funny thing is now they are paying for it.

Oh management isn't goin for that..but we can try

Might as well aim high rather than start low, right?

I though Chandler was the guy the from the movie North Shore that had Turtle working for him?!

Not that it matters, but what are all things things that "you" "gave" to the company Skywest bought?

You are one touchy son of a gun!

Relax man.....oh yea, for starters how about the XJT name and uniforms. Maybe the ASA guys are a bit touchy about giving up everything relative to their old identity.

You are one touchy son of a gun!

Relax man.....oh yea, for starters how about the XJT name and uniforms. Maybe the ASA guys are a bit touchy about giving up everything relative to their old identity.

No, I understand the name thing. But we are both getting new wings and hat brass. That was going to happen either way. Epaulettes? They are changing ours as well! The only thing you've lost is the mandatory hats and name plates but you are also keeping the logo. So what exactly, other than the name, have you guys given up? Really?

On the other hand, you should see all the changes to our FOM, including some BS policies. You know, the crap that really matters!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back