Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SPDBRD747400

World's Favourite Airline
With the whole USAir/Delta slot/swap deal will there be a chance of a LGA base for us? I'm hoping not although I have heard that if the deal went thru there is a better chance of a LGA base more than a MEM one. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

With the whole USAir/Delta slot/swap deal will there be a chance of a LGA base for us? I'm hoping not although I have heard that if the deal went thru there is a better chance of a LGA base more than a MEM one. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

It seems like something was mentioned in the conference call that CT and BH held a few weeks ago. He mentioned the flying would be taken from DCA and place in LGA. I dont remember hearing about a base there. I got the impression that MEM might happen. That's not to say he didn't. After hearing CT for more than 5 minutes all I hear is "blah, blah, blah"

I don't think LGA will be a domicile for Sure. MEM and a DTW expansion are possible.

If I had to guess I'd say it would be Comair or Pinnacle. They already seem to have a large presence there.

Latest resources

Back