Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA REGIONAL CA JAKE PAVELKA The Bachelor (MOVED)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would like to make a request to move this thread back to the Regional Board! It has more activity than any other thread on that board and is as relevant as any thread on the Regional Board.

I agree! (Especially in the way it was moved with no notification left here)

Voice either you're Jake since you post about him all the time, or you have a big man crush.

You obviously didn't read my posts

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=129129

...but I AM guessing that who ever moved it does...

Strange several other threads were moved at the same time, but with notations to link to the new location...not this one.

Since another episode is on tonight, and this IS about a regional pilot (a fact of his employment there seems to be a movement to keep secret)...I feel we should be free to discuss the implications of this REGIONAL PILOT's show (and the antics on said show) on the profession.

Clearly the subject IS regional pilot related more than it is NON aviation chat.

You obviously didn't read my posts

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=129129

...but I AM guessing that who ever moved it does...

Strange several other threads were moved at the same time, but with notations to link to the new location...not this one.

Since another episode is on tonight, and this IS about a regional pilot (a fact of his employment there seems to be a movement to keep secret)...I feel we should be free to discuss the implications of this REGIONAL PILOT's show (and the antics on said show) on the profession.

Clearly the subject IS regional pilot related more than it is NON aviation chat.

Reading that thread makes me even more think that you are Jake (the man people have said is to good sometimes). Who the hell says that about themselves.

Bachelor Jake Pavelka, Vienna Girardi split

It looks like things didn't work out:
http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/06/22/pavelka.ppl/index.html

CNN said:
Many viewers of "The Bachelor" groaned when Jake Pavelka picked Vienna Girardi amid tabloid rumors about Girardi's wild past and accusations of betrayal and plastic surgery.

Pavelka defended her -- and his decision -- but just over three months later, something has gone wrong.

"Jake and Vienna have split," says Janice Lee, a rep for the couple. "They appreciate the respect for their privacy at this time."

No reason was given. After Pavelka, 32, was eliminated from "Dancing With the Stars" in late April, he spoke of needing to spend time with Girardi to "focus on our relationship and just see where life takes us right after that."

At the moment, Pavelka is in Atlanta, taping a guest stint on the Lifetime
series "Drop Dead Diva" and Girardi is in Los Angeles.

Wow shocking. Won't be the last time someone dumps a poor ASA pilot who'd rather make love to his Piper Cub.

Latest resources

Back