Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DrunkIrishman

Cocaine is a helluva drug
A month ago we got a letter saying we were getting 900's. Now we get a letter to the contrary. Haven't we been doing this long enough to learn that until your a$$ is in the seat of that "new airplane," you shouldn't expect anything? Haven't we also learned that until your a$$ is out of that seat in that "old airplane," you shouldn't expect anything.

Have you been talking to your negotiators and LEC/MEC reps telling them what your contract expectations are? Have you participated in the Wilson Polling? Even Joe Merchant has made his feelings known (albeit childishly) to his reps. Have you?

Lastly, the Skywest pilots are not the problem; paradoxically, they are the solution. We must work with them to fix our problems that we have created.

:cool:Drunk, I agree! I have been a part of all those things letting the MEC boys KNOW what we need here at ASA! I know that we should NEVER expect the airplanes on property until we are sitting in it. Pure mgmnt spin!

Hopefully the skywst pilots will see that they are next and vote in the UNION! Time will tell. YES ON THE STRIKE VOTE!!!!!!

Amen, I agree that the SKYW pilot's are not the problem. This is typical MGT Whipsaw tactics. Don't buy into it. Voice your concerns to the MEC or P2P rep's.

That's the overwhelming problem at ASA. When management speaks nobody believes them. When somebody new like our present VP of Flight Ops comes in you hold out a little bit of hope that maybe this time someone with some integrity is here. Then he puts out this schmuck letter and you kick yourself in the butt for letting your guard down.

Beergut - You are right, it is because they don't have operational control of our airline. This is the third set of puppet managers we have had. I so flippin sick of being a subsidiary of a holding company.

I think our CNC needs to refuse to negotiate further until Skywest management shows up at the table. The Company must send someone with authority and with control to negotiate with us.

Excellent Idea!

~~~^~~~ said:
Beergut - You are right, it is because they don't have operational control of our airline. This is the third set of puppet managers we have had. I so flippin sick of being a subsidiary of a holding company.

I think our CNC needs to refuse to negotiate further until Skywest management shows up at the table. The Company must send someone with authority and with control to negotiate with us.

Man I second that one ! I think that will probably become a reality in the near future. I can see JA putting out a Skywest type proposal circumventing ALPA to get out the info and then asking the pilots to vote on it. Not something I would prefer but I wouldn't put it past him.

i'm so sick of this industry! Bend over here it comes again... BOHICA...

DFW gone! SLC gone!! 13 700's gone!!! proposed 900's gone!!!!

i'm not willing to work for a penny less than i make now. STRIKE! STRIKE!!

buzzsaw

Beergut said:
That's the overwhelming problem at ASA. When management speaks nobody believes them. When somebody new like our present VP of Flight Ops comes in you hold out a little bit of hope that maybe this time someone with some integrity is here. Then he puts out this schmuck letter and you kick yourself in the butt for letting your guard down.

You want to talk about trust. Ask the DAL MEC about CT. Words mean nothing. Get it on paper.

Latest resources

Back