• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread just keeps on delivering!

He's been judged and found innocent, you should at the very least stop judging him. I look forward to seeing Pete on the Line. Good guy in a very tragic effed up situation. He's innocent and has been proven so. From what I saw he shouldve never been on trial.

You want to judge him on infidelity, then you got about half the asa list first you need to go down.
The State of Georgia found him not guilty, the higher court of F/I has judged him of being guilty and the finding will reign supreme!

airlines are funny about trust, handing a pilot the keys to an expensive jet and more than 50 people as paying passengers may give Brad a pause for reflection,

Are you kidding me? Airlines hand the keys to expensive jets all the time to people who are fatigued, running on fumes, with tons of deferrals, etc...

Are you kidding me? Airlines hand the keys to expensive jets all the time to people who are fatigued, running on fumes, with tons of deferrals, etc...
It's a trust issue, in all your examples they trust that pilots are super human and trust that we will deliver, in burn boy's case he was involved in a high profile murder for profit case involving a strumpet, 3 bottles of wine, 5 gallons of gas, and a crispy husband of the strumpet. Legally guilty or not the burden of proof for employment is much lower than imprisonment. I personally hope he ends up on a freeway on ramp, with a cardboard sign begging for spare change, that way he is not a financial burden on the good people of Georgia, in their prison system.

P.S. What if on approach he decides that his involvement in the murder is too much, and at 300ft AGL on approach, pushes the yoke full forward to the stop and closes his eyes?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back