• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA moving CRJ-200s to MEM? Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ha ha ha. You retards are soooo funny. About the maturity level of a forth grader. You both are an embarrassment to the profession.

Now, I'll get back to cleaning lavs. You two get back to your circle jerk.

First, both you and Six will be my FO's going to Europe, and Box, you will always be a Non-Flying Pilot. You will do the walkarounds, and you will only sit in the jumpseat, and be quiet. Six will always be in the right seat. You won't even touch the gear handle.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Nice of you to switch to you "super senior Delta Int'l FO" character to lecture me. Exactly what I knew you would do.

Is that because that is Delta SOP.......or do you plan to operate the aircraft by your own policy's and procedures? Just wondering. Maybe your supervisors at Delta would like to hear your plans.

As the Captain, you can do whatever you want. You can assign any task, and you can say who will sit in which seat (the two FOs). Sometimes it matters whether or not someone needs a landing, sometimes it just doesn't. What happens if someone needs a landing, and the plane requires an autoland? Things change, and it's up to the Captain to decide.

And who are you to say "maybe your supervisors would like to hear your plans?" I have heard that you fly naked. Is that true? Gross. What does your Captain think of that?

Bye Bye---General Lee

And that right there is more proof that GL/OYS is an imposter. No Delta pilot I've ever met thinks a captain can do whatever they want. What an idiot. Hey "GL" FYI, you blew it about a month ago when you claimed you were doing CDG-CVG. since there's only 1 flight, I checked and let's just say there's no way you are who you say you are. So ladies and gentlemen let me go ahead and bust the myth of General Lee. I seriously doubt he's even a pilot much less a Delta pilot.

Nice of you to switch to you "super senior Delta Int'l FO" character to lecture me. Exactly what I knew you would do.

And that right there is more proof that GL/OYS is an imposter. No Delta pilot I've ever met thinks a captain can do whatever they want. What an idiot. Hey "GL" FYI, you blew it about a month ago when you claimed you were doing CDG-CVG. since there's only 1 flight, I checked and let's just say there's no way you are who you say you are. So ladies and gentlemen let me go ahead and bust the myth of General Lee. I seriously doubt he's even a pilot much less a Delta pilot.

I dont fly the ER, but can't the Captain choose who flies which leg? If there are two legs and three pilots, one pilot doesn't get a leg, correct? Who decides that? Are you a professional pilot? And you called Lee an idiot? Do you get on your RJ and tell your Captain you will fly ALL the legs? Right. Sure.

Did you say there was only 1 flight a month to CDG from CVG? Wait, you looked up the pilots on a date that he gave an approximate departure from CVG to CDG? Looking at the Delta net it says it's a daily flight. Did Lee give you the exact date he did it? If so, that would be dumb, but I don't think he would do that. Someone like yourself might be able to look him up, and he probably knows that. Looks like you wasted more time on your obsession with him. Now that is funny. Btw Angela Lansbury, I flew an A320 to DTW last week, so maybe I can be your next "case.". Hahahhaha

Godspeed!

OYS

Last edited:
GL has to log on and off between his OYS name just to have these conversations. I'm thinking of removing my signature line because I'm beginning to feel sorry for him.

Last edited:
GL has to log on and off between his OYS name just to have these conversations. I'm thinking of removing my signature line because I'm beginning to feel sorry for him.

I actually like Lee's take on your signature. And it sure doesn't appear like he and I sign off within a few minutes like you think. You must smoke pot, you loser. I don't think you will ever leave ASA, which may be good for all of us. But, bid IAD please.

Godspeed!

OYS

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back