• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

ASA Flight Attendents

Smacktard

Total Time
4000+
They are fat and ugly.

Edit: I've been told this is not very nice. So I'll change the wording, they are not skinny or pretty.

Last edited:

CX880

Total Time
The asa website has some pretty good banners of FA pics, they're not bad.

777forever

Total Time
I flew with one last month. She was dating an ASA capt. though.....

JettBoii

Since they have PBS it is rare to fly with the same one for more than one trip.

crj567

I'll bet the "fat ugly" ones at least have enough sense to correctly spell "Flight Attendant."

-Get a life, chuckle-tard!

JettBoii

So long as they are fast and pleasant I do not care what they look like. I have had a string of lethargic complainers (sp) who do final walk throughs even after the main door is closed. Yes I know the brake is off and we are getting paid but I was toilet trained at gunpoint and when its time to go its time to go.

We had one who always called below 10K turning base into ATL wanting to know where were parking even though I annunciated it as clear as Mr.Rogers could. It always seemed to be when approach was calling asking if we had the preceding 757 in sight. Oh well. Then theres the one who crosses the seatbelts with her collapsible hot dog tongs. Funny. Sweet as the day is long but slower than a bumper jack.

neecy

Total Time
We do not have PBS but do have other contract implications that may may change our lines up a bit. BTW whats up with the overweight guys in the Left seat??

COOPERVANE

Member since 1967
Total Time
<8000
We do not have PBS but do have other contract implications that may may change our lines up a bit. BTW whats up with the overweight guys in the Left seat??
Oh NO! You di-ant!

yahooair

Total Time
Skyw has some beautiful f/as...its amazing...seen some in DEN. Wow!

JumpersAway

Cruise Bores Me.......
Total Time
9000++
I'll take fat and ugly over senior and bossy any day of the week. I am tempted to hand this months FA my stripes- she obviously thinks she's in comand anyway....................

My favorite feature on the CRJ-200 jet aircraft has just become the flightdeck door.

WWEfan

One List
Total Time
39 yrs
Where is atlcrashpad to weigh in on this issue?