Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnpeace

#199 of 201
What is so freaking hard about grasping the obvious?

Passengers want attractive, personable, non-obese, smiling, pretty flight attendants!!! Who HIRED these people!?

Sorry...need a trip with a decent crew. Sick of being on the road with old folks.

Got on the bus today behind on of our geriatric FAs, took her 5 minutes to get her rollaboard, purse, oxygen tank and walker on. I pity da foolz that be flyin' wit her in a evacyouashun...

It's for emergency evacuation purposes. In the event an evacuation is needed, the FA will walk sideways down the aisle of the aircraft to the back. She will then turn fowards, and march to the front, thereby squeezing the passengers to the exits with her hips.

Is she considered to large when you have to trip the aircraft in flight while she moves fore and aft? You can watch the autopilot trim as Bertha grazes from the front to the back.

What is so freaking hard about grasping the obvious?

Passengers want attractive, personable, non-obese, smiling, pretty flight attendants!!! Who HIRED these people!?

Sorry...need a trip with a decent crew. Sick of being on the road with old folks.

For the pay, what are you expecting? Only seniors who are collecting social security can afford to work for regional airline flight attendant pay. I've got one word for you junior.................Gummy.

While I agree, I guess you could say the same about some pilots. I'm sure customers love it when the pilot shows up and is 100 pounds overweight, looks like hell, and can't make it through the cockpit doorway (let alone the escape hatch) with out turning sideways.

Mix in a treadmill session a couple times a week.

Our FA hiring gurus turn away DOZENS of young attractive applicants. They don't hire for talent or skill they hire based on looks. As in, "is she uglier than ME?.....hired!!"......more attractive, bright, bubbly? "I hate her...we're not hiring right now"

I'm not kidding.

Latest resources

Back