• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA fined ANOTHER $332,000

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, it's in the AJC and linked from the Ourasa homepage.

You guys really are overeacting.

Not sure on the DOT fine, but the FAA fine about a maint. release is a proposed fine not a final one, and rarely are they paid in full or at all. It's an embarrassment to the company and used to make us do a better job of making sure these things are taken care of.

Remember the proposed fine to Southwest a few years ago, for not doing maint checks? I dont remember the number, but the actual fine was much lower.

Isn't DAL responsible for all that stuff beings ramp/gate are all DAL employees? Does DAL own the gates?

I guess not. They probably are targeting YOU also.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I guess not. It's your operation, not Delta's anymore. They probably are targeting YOU also.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wrong, wrong, wrong. But, I don't expect anything more from you.

But, way to keep up your regional bashing and smear campaign.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. But, I don't expect anything more from you.

But, way to keep up your regional bashing and smear campaign.

I was bashing Frisbee, not ASA. Read it again, and calm down woman!

Bye Bye--General Lee

cmon now don't pick on Oy-Yo-Yo, oh, it's his girlfriend Jenny Lee this time. Hey Jenny, DAL hires the gate agents, ramp agents, hires the wheelchair people etc etc. Not that you'd comprehend that.

PUTZ!

This is DL's fine. In ATL the pax don't contact an ASA employee until they are on the a/c. Anything at the gate or facility is DL and their employees. Just b/c the infraction occurred on C or D concourse doesn't mean EV gets the bill.

this is dl's fine. In atl the pax don't contact an asa employee until they are on the a/c. Anything at the gate or facility is dl and their employees. Just b/c the infraction occurred on c or d concourse doesn't mean ev gets the bill.

exactly!...

This is DL's fine. In ATL the pax don't contact an ASA employee until they are on the a/c. Anything at the gate or facility is DL and their employees. Just b/c the infraction occurred on C or D concourse doesn't mean EV gets the bill.

This is Delta's and ASA's fine.. Last year Mesaba was fined for the handling of pax with disabilities. Even though we all use Prospect, and that is who Delta contracts with, and none of us have a choice.. The DOT still fined Mesaba, even though they also fined Delta. On another note, where is the DOT fine against Prospect for poor handling?

Latest resources

Back