• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA finally Sold....really

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think ALPA is looking at this as a step in the right direction. Just looking at the SkyWest website says a lot about the company. I think they are a cut above things we have seen in the past at ASA.

Last edited:
Oakum_Boy said:
What about SkyWest pilots voting in ALPA. Just to keep the whipsaw thing to a minimum?

ALPA doesn't exactly have a stellar record "keeping the whipsaw thing to a minimum". In fact many of ALPA's actions have helped management in the whipsaw department.

crazy how the route map could pretty much pass for one at mainline. Sucks. Chicago-Calgary, San Fran - San Antonio. Those are some long flights on RJ's.

Aside from loosing my pass bennies (commuter here), I'm kind of excited about the deal. Seems to me folks at SkyWest seem to complain a whole lot less than we do at ASA. I'm all for getting rid of mgm't here. Mabye we can finally get a new contract too.....

jj

jstyle13 said:
Aside from loosing my pass bennies (commuter here), I'm kind of excited about the deal. Seems to me folks at SkyWest seem to complain a whole lot less than we do at ASA. I'm all for getting rid of mgm't here. Mabye we can finally get a new contract too.....

jj

Well, you have not lost them yet. Hopefully, you will continue your current pass benefits, and gain some on UAL.

rtmcfi said:
Well, you have not lost them yet. Hopefully, you will continue your current pass benefits, and gain some on UAL.

If you don't fly for UAL you don't get bennies on them.

UAL will tank so who cares. Hopefully we will start a LCC, and have new benefits. Also thanks SkyWest, we will work this out.

Latest resources

Back