Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

enuffalready

The million dollar question for all 3 pilot groups

will the asa/express merger take up the next year as we become a super duper 50 seat regional ( with little or no growth)... while skywest takes over mesa 70/90s and any other airlines new 70/90's and get the growth over the next 12-18 months.

Sure they may throw a 70 or 90 ASA's way, but as the true growth airframes come aboard, will they go west bound?

Last edited:
enuffalready,

You are one of the few who sees the big picture.

I would love to see a copy of the Expressjet seniority list to see how senior/junior they are.

I will say it again from another thread. No sense in getting into pissing matches or making inflamatory comments to start a pissing match. What is going to happen is going to happen and we are not stopping it. Expressjet has some of the most professional pilots out there, and so do we. Lets do this right and get along, show everyone what true professionals we are. We can do it the Delta/NWA way or the USAir way. I chose the Delta way. Nobody is happy about possibly losing some seniority and as long as it stays that way and NOBODY is happy, then it will be fair. We just need to maintain our composures, get along with each other, and ride the ride because arguing is not going to change a darn thing. I don't think there is another pilot group out there that will mesh with ours better than Expressjet.

I would love to see a copy of the Expressjet seniority list to see how senior/junior they are.

Many have been here over 5 years, the majority of us have 7-11 years and most senior, 15-25 yrs

Latest resources

Back