• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA December Res Lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The XJT pairing generator did a good job with the 200 pairings. Very productive pairings with high credit. There is a 29.5 hr credit 4 day

This is what our MEC guys were trying to tell your guys. Its more cost effective with our systems despite PBS.

This is what our MEC guys were trying to tell your guys. Its more cost effective with our systems despite PBS.

Do you know the difference between a pair generator and PBS? Oh, I forgot you know everything......except how to make money.

Do you know the difference between a pair generator and PBS? Oh, I forgot you know everything......except how to make money.

I am tired of them "making money" by taking it out of our asses. 8 and 7 legs per day! No joke.

-Seriously. And we are dumb enough to let them get away with it-no questions asked.

-Where do we draw the line? Is there anyone who is willing to draw any line anywhere?

Welcome to the rocket-powered-expressjet to hell! Hang on tight!

I think he was making reference to the complete crap trips on the ASA side for the 50.

-And no-he isn't kidding. They are that bad.

-Welcome aboard.

Trips are bad?!? How so? The trips are highly productive with high credit, which allows more days off. Last time you were complaining about low credit trips and high min credit threshold.

Yay! 8 and 7 legs a day! woohoo!

fck that!

Our contract prohibits anything more than 6 legs per day (2 I think for red-eyes). Other than charter and the Branson flying we did for a few months, I've personally never seen more than 5 legs.

This is PRECISELY why I chose to use the word "systems" with an S at the end which makes it plural. It was referencing not only the pairing generator but ALSO the line construction. Together they were shown to be better than your PBS.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back