• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Captain vomits in the cockpit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Couple weeks ago right before my flight had some pizza from this place called Familiga or something in IAD on A. Right after T/O on the way to LGA heard my stomach rumble and just a few seconds after that felt like a BOWLING BALL was trying to drop out. LONGEST FLIGHT OF MY LIFE!!! Thought was going to pass out while making radio transmissions and holding on at the same time. One of the best feelings of relief I've ever had in my life was when I hit that toilet in LGA. Didn't even use a seat cover. Needed to go that BAD.

My favorite flight was coming out of YYC to DCA. I told the FAMs prior to departure that we wouldn't be leaving the cockpit unless it was an emergency. Full boat, 50 peeps. V1, Rotate, gurgle gurgle GURGLE!!! I tell the FO I gotta go, ring the FA and tell her to get her ass in cockpit. 42 blessed feet later while under the wide eyed gaze of the FAMs, I unleashed a holocaust. I'm pretty sure there was collateral damage at row 13. It was really enjoyable getting to explore the full capabilities of the CRJ lav every 60 minutes for the rest of the day. Those things can really take a beating.

What is the deal with the ASA CA who puked in the cockpit yesterday? Heard that the FO himself nearly upchucked from the smell. Even the FA could smell it.

Maybe he ate the wrong food, had the flu or dropped the eat on his finger and the shock of the drop sent him into a minor shock that made him nauseous...

I love throwing-up in the cockpit. It gives me something to do, since we can't read any more...

I puked my guts out LEX-CVG one day. 63 miles of pure hell. No time to go to the lav, and the captain just sat there and laughed at me! Jackass:(

Lories diner in SFO. I will never eat there again, I lost it on the way back from our EUG turn. Confined to my hotel bed the rest of the day. I missed happy hour and everything!

Latest resources

Back