• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Capt Brian Wilson

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A couple of years ago, I sat in a Recurrent class with him, and someone questioned our then management's Do Nothing attitude with some specific examples. He became indignant and pointed out that one night, Skip and Bryan helped clean airplanes! This clearly had been a photo shot moment in the life of two "leaders" who played a lot of golf, collected a lot of money, and watched ASA slip into last place in just about every airline ranking.

He's the kind of sycophant who can ignore his bosses' incompetence in hopes that he might be able to be that incompetent boss one day. Not a particularly bright guy. Anyone seen The Office? He is Dwight.

:rolleyes:We should not waste any time on this @SSMunch!! He is a typical mgmnt tool and wants nothing more than to sit back and watch HIS company profit off the backs of others.....He is a piece of SH!T!!!

ASA;1226277Not a particularly bright guy. Anyone seen The Office? He is Dwight.[/QUOTE said:
Dwight is a genius compared to Brian. Brian is a lot more like the new guy, Andy. Total kiss ass, no load screwball. God forbid he ever fly the line, he'll kill people.

Very true. And it's exactly what I said on another thread to General Lee. you guys are very much like Pan Am was in it's heyday. Too stogy and cumbersome to react quickly enough to the rapid changes taking place in todays market. I really hope that you guys can find your way out of CH11 and that you new managers have what it takes to guide you guys to a bright and prosperous future. Good luck.

PHXFLYR
Another one of AWA's finest.....
So I guess we should be more like you guys and take an ATSB loan so as to not go out of business! How quickly you guys forget about your previous 2 trips into BK.
So what does AWA's future look like without DL, let alone AAA?

Nah,you guys were too busy loosing 1.2 billion a year since Sept 2001 and struting around the ATL terminal in your "Admiral Nemo" uniforms to really care.That and your "United Plus" salaries would have never qualified you for one in the first place. By the way,next trip over the pond,try to keep it on the tracks this time,will ya?

PHXFLYR

Nah,you guys were too busy loosing 1.2 billion a year since Sept 2001 and struting around the ATL terminal in your "Admiral Nemo" uniforms to really care.
Thanks. How much did AWA lose in its heyday, and during its 3 year stay in BK???? Now I know why awa never required a college degree to get hired.

That and your "United Plus" salaries would have never qualified you for one in the first place. By the way,next trip over the pond,try to keep it on the tracks this time,will ya?

PHXFLYR
How would a junior mesa captain know about the tracks? I'll tell you what sport, you don't tell us how to fly on the tracks, and I won't tell you how to serve the coffee or how to fly in and out of Mesa Arizona!
Another of awa's finest GED losers!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back