Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DrunkIrishman

Cocaine is a helluva drug
They have managed to f@#$ up my paycheck again!!!!!! Seriously, can the people in payroll suck that bad?!? This has got to be a directive handed down to mess with pilots because payroll cannot be this ignorant. Sheesh! Anyone else having their paycheck screwed up as often as mine? The last time they screwed my check up, 2 periods ago, it took ten days to get repaid and they still screwed that up!

I hope Skywest pays their people on time. ;-)

The contract only gives the company 3 days to rectify the mistake if it is in excess of $100. Go tell a chief pilot and then PM me if he doesn't handle things to your satisfaction. I'll help you grieve it.

WWE-

Been there, done that. Could grieve it, but the arbitrator would only give a couple of dollars for interest since the company already paid me (even thought they waited so long). Bottom line: they can screw our checks up as much as they want as long as they eventually pay us. But thank you very much for your offer of help.

BTW, I did go through the ACC and I filled out the paperwork. This is what I was told by our ACC folks.

Latest resources

Back