Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MetroSheriff

Hittin' the road...
Breaking news on the company website!!!!!!

NEW! Dressing to impress – ASA rolls out new dress and grooming guidelines
June 15, 2005: 12:49 p.m. DST
In conjunction with recent changes to uniform policy including the introduction of the uniform allowance for noncontract team members and the refreshed uniform choices rolled out earlier this year ASA recently unveiled a new dress and grooming guidelines booklet that provides greater detail about specific uniform requirements.

I hope all you chicken littles at ASA and Skywest realize how assisnine you have all sounded for the last two weeks bashing each other and talking all your seniority chest thumping BS.

Unity is the key in this industry and every time you all let some stupid rumor get your panties in wad it shows management that they can shove it up your ass any time they want.

Don't you have some touch-n-go's to do...........

Waco

MetroSheriff said:
Breaking news on the company website!!!!!!

NEW! Dressing to impress – ASA rolls out new dress and grooming guidelines

June 15, 2005: 12:49 p.m. DST
In conjunction with recent changes to uniform policy including the introduction of the uniform allowance for noncontract team members and the refreshed uniform choices rolled out earlier this year ASA recently unveiled a new dress and grooming guidelines booklet that provides greater detail about specific uniform requirements.

I hope all you chicken littles at ASA and Skywest realize how assisnine you have all sounded for the last two weeks bashing each other and talking all your seniority chest thumping BS.

Unity is the key in this industry and every time you all let some stupid rumor get your panties in wad it shows management that they can shove it up your ass any time they want.

Keep em coming! :)

Wacopilot said:
Don't you have some touch-n-go's to do...........

Waco

Not until my instructor signs me off for solo. I am looking forward to it though. Doing pattern work is going to be sweet. I am still having a little trouble with the whole sight picture thing.

I am sure it will come with time though. Thanks for the interest in my progress.

BTW is touch-n-go's possesive????

The only funny part about this thread is the insinuation by the RJ F/O that Metrosheriff is an inexperienced student pilot.

Latest resources

Back