ASA and SLC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Metro Sheriff,

I am looking forward to meeting you know in SLC. Get to put a face with the name. Just make sure you guys bring only the good looking FAs.

KFFA said:
Metro Sheriff,

I am looking forward to meeting you know in SLC. Get to put a face with the name. Just make sure you guys bring only the good looking FAs.

With all the cross pollenization in the DCI family, perhaps we should wear another name tag with our screen names so we recognize each other.

As far as the FAs go, maybe I should drop that in the suggestion box in the CPOs office.

Look forward to coming thru SLC. I think you guys run a top notch operation up there. Every time I have gone thru SLC it has been a very pleasant experience. Maybe we can get ahold of your mojo and spread it thru the ASA system a little.

See you guys soon.

BTW, any of you SkyWest guys know Stuart Jee? He is an RJ F/O. If you know how I might get in touch with him please PM me.

Thanks.

KFFA said:
Just make sure you guys bring only the good looking FAs.

Dude,

I hate to break it to you, but y'all have us beat cold in that department. Just do a little comparison test next time you pass through DFW. <sigh>

OTOH: Maybe the SLC ladies will like cowboys..............

From VFR/UTE:
"You've clearly never been to SLC. Plenty of late-night partying to be had if you know where to look."

No, I did one better and lived (north of) there . I'm speaking from experience - and in good jest of course.

Where is the plane going to arrive from to do the SLC-ONT run?

I'm assuming it will be DFW crews. Better looking FAs, ramp ops that aren't a complete clusterf**k, and now SLC. Where's that da*n bid preference sheet?

Colonel Cairo said:
...ramp ops that aren't a complete clusterf**k...
For those of you who don't know, ASA's ramp in Atlanta is a complete...how do you say? Ah yes..."clusterf**k."

Oh by the way, as long as Skywest is around, we don't have any good looking flight attendants. (Just kidding, ladies!)

(You know some of them are on here, right?)

Last edited:
ATL

Regarding the whole ATL/ASA ramp "clusterf**k"...I read a story on ASA a couple months ago...and they seem to have 4 or 5 of every aircraft type at each gate. Are you guys that hard up for gate in ATL or what? I figure with having a setup like that crew and passengers must end up boarding the wrong aircraft at least once a day. But then again SWA uses jetways and we had crews and SLF boarding the wrong airplanes sometimes>

Re: ATL

Sierra-Hotel said:
I figure with having a setup like that crew and passengers must end up boarding the wrong aircraft at least once a day.
It happens. Having passengers board the wrong airplane doesn't scare me. That can be fixed.

What scares me is seeing passengers come out of the "slinky" and wander around between airplanes looking for their flight while the f_cking ramp agent stands there with her thumb up her fat as_!

You can see it vividly when you fly between ATL and DFW. Dallas rampers can often be seen running to accomplish tasks. I don't think I've ever...ever!...in five years seen a ramper in ATL run anywhere...except maybe to catch the bus to employee parking.

SDF2BUF2MCO--

USU? Well, in any case, you know about Park City--where there's always a good time to be had without the Thought Police putting a damper on things. I paid a visit to Harry O's while home for the holidays, and the place was rockin'! (For those of you who aren't familiar with that establishment, just watch E!, Extra, Access Hollywood or any of their ilk a little later this month during the Sundance film fest--Harry O's is guaranteed to show up in there somewhere.)

OTOH....uh, no, nothing in Utah worth seeing; just continue on your way to Colorado and leave more powder for the rest of us. :D

VFR, more like Davis HS "Darts" (dumbest nickname I've ever heard).
Yes, Park City can be a blast whether or not you ski.
BTW, although I'm an Indiana fan, I enjoy watching the Utes and Coach Rick.

Latest resources

Back