• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

As suspected - NWA and RAH announced

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Though this was manufactured, I would not be one bit surprised if this was designed by shadowy management figures as false info for the labor warfare that is going on between XJ/NWA and labor. Look what it did!

JP - u give me way too much credit - I was merely trying to kill some time and stir up the hornets' nest.

By the way - HAPPY HOLIDAYS - LOL

Sincerely

JP - u give me way too much credit - I was merely trying to kill some time and stir up the hornets' nest.

By the way - HAPPY HOLIDAYS - LOL

Sincerely - CHQ MGMT.

JPAustin said:
Though this was manufactured, I would not be one bit surprised if this was designed by shadowy management figures as false info for the labor warfare that is going on between XJ/NWA and labor. Look what it did!

I'm sure it is pure coincidence but one of the Fleet Managers at Mesaba uses the name "Stickman" on another website.

So you ARE a part of the "shadowy managment figures" conspiracy Stick Man! I bet you listen to David Hasselhof albums in the dark too! (Sorry, I'm still chuckling at the huge list of David Hasselhof songs I just saw on EMule earlier today -- man, that guy has a TON of music!).

I love Michael Knight!

In Knight Rider they sped up the camera shots. The ironic thing is that in Baywatch, they slowed down the shots.

I just had a mild heart attack....

That scared the bejesus out of me. LOL! I do have a sense of humor though, good job man. What is bad though is something like this doesn't seem terribly out of the realm of possibility at the present time does it?

kudos

Good job stickman! Anything that makes jSpandex take a break from.... whatever it is he does, sit down at his computer to remind the faithful that we can only trust things that he says - well that's worth all of the cut-n-pasting in the world. Nice post!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back