Aruba - Just got back.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

No Delay

If you are looking for a great vacation....

We made a last minute decision to go to Aruba. Flights were wide open, hotel was reasonable. Temperature was perfect. Water was perfect. Beaches were clean and beautiful. Food was okay.

Lots of thongs, great asses, and a good many topless.

Best vacation in quiet a while!

Where did you stay? We went a few months ago and stayed at the Wyndham. Good time...all inclusive was the way to go.

No Delay said:
If you are looking for a great vacation....

We made a last minute decision to go to Aruba. Flights were wide open, hotel was reasonable. Temperature was perfect. Water was perfect. Beaches were clean and beautiful. Food was okay.

Lots of thongs, great asses, and a good many topless.

Best vacation in quiet a while!

I am guessing now is the off season?

Stay at "The Mill Resort"

Aruba is great. If you are just going on a whim check out The Mill Resort. Stayed there last year and it was very nice! Two Great pools, nice bar, huge rooms with complete kitchen, and about a 3 minute walk to the beach. I think we paid around $80/night and some friends of ours paid $300/night to stay at the Wyndham next door.
For sushi fans--go to the sushi restaurant in the lower level of the Wyndham, it's great!
The scuba was fun but the best fish were seen on the "Rhino Rider" adventure. Imagine 10 two-person motor boats cruising around to a tiny island where the best snorkling is. Do it.

The ABC islands are SCUBA paradises, but for guys that have never been there, it is NOT tropical - feels more like Tucson or New Mexico. A lot of cactus. Dry and dusty.

If you go for the SCUBA, go to Bonaire via Curacao. Hook up with the Sand Dollar Condos and Bonaire Dive and Adventure, right next door, for unlimited air, free NITROX upgrade package (you'll need it) and great Dutch instructors. It's ALL shore diving on Bonaire - swim out 50 yards max anywhere on the west side, and go down to the spectacular walls. The Hilma Hooker wreck is cool. It's all on your schedule, and Bonaire is the best diving I've ever done in the Carib.

Being a Dutch island, I was looking for the topless stuff, but alas, struck out on Bonaire.

Poor Natalie is probably in 4,000' of water. The ocean surrounding those islands is VERY deep once you get a few miles off shore.

Last edited:
Burned up Marriot points last Nov and had a blast.... good scuba and you can ride the bus cheap into town to eat
a must go

Latest resources

Back