Apple doesn't fall far from tree!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Van Hooydonk said:
This has absolutely nothing to do with aviation. If gloating or pointing fingers at another persons problems makes you feel better about yourself, please do it in another forum.

Its not a person its a hybrid of weasel scum bag and a blood sucker.

Another persons problems?? Dont make me laugh, and dont insult people's intelligence by making statements like that. Being a drunk or a substance abuser is not a "problem", it's a CHOICE!! Getting behind the wheel of a vehicle while under the influence, whether it be by alcohol, drugs, prescriptions, is a CHOICE!! It seems everyone wants to blame society for their poor CHOICES! Take your bleeding heart BS somewhere else if you're looking for sympathy for this a$$hole. He's another pathetic loser just like his pinko commy father. But, isnt it amazing how many of these pricks conveniently realize they have a "problem" right after they have a wreck, or kill someone, or someother such incident when the press has picked it up and it threatens their image or their career? Then their PR people get them to go on the national news and hold an oh so sorrowful press conference to tell the world that they've realized they need to go to rehab, when the REAL truth is they're just sorry they got caught, and need to try and save face and initialize some damage control. I've lost what little if any respect I had for the capital police. His sorry little prissy a$$ should have been carted straight to the klink. You can bet your butt that had an average person with your so called "problems" crashed into a barrier at the white house, their arse would have been put UNDER the jail! Just because he's a polititian, and his name is Kennedy doesnt make him above the law or better than anyone else. If anything, it should hold him to a higher standard because he's a public servant. Another persons problems....Give me a break!!!

Van Hooydonk said:
This has absolutely nothing to do with aviation. If gloating or pointing fingers at another persons problems makes you feel better about yourself, please do it in another forum.

Last edited:
I suppose he was driving over to Rush Limbaugh's for a resupply. Perhaps he can get a plea deal like Rush and have his record expunged.

That sorry peice of ******************** was holding up a law that would protect children from pedophiles, so he could attach his own BS legislation that is not related to the bill.

I don't understand what the problem is. It was a Kennedy so it's OK.

Come on folks we all know politicians and entertainers (includes sports people) are exempt from scrutiny.

Look for this thread to be moved to non-aviation discussion.

agpilot34 said:
Another persons problems?? Dont make me laugh, and dont insult people's intelligence by making statements like that. Being a drunk or a substance abuser is not a "problem", it's a CHOICE!! Getting behind the wheel of a vehicle while under the influence, whether it be by alcohol, drugs, prescriptions, is a CHOICE!! It seems everyone wants to blame society for their poor CHOICES! Take your bleeding heart BS somewhere else if you're looking for sympathy for this a$$hole.

I'm not looking for any sympathy for anyone. I stated that this thread has nothing whatsoever to do with aviation. Furthermore, I did not mean to insult your intelligence by calling his drug and/or alcohol addiction a "problem." I was unaware that people choose to be drug addicts or alcoholics. I wonder why our current president "choose" to drive himself while drunk in Maine, 20 years ago. Why did someone who has such a successful radio talk show like Rush Limbaugh, "choose" to become addicted to prescription pain medication? Alcoholism and drug addiction affect people from all walks of life and political parties--not just people named Kennedy.

I have no problem, if you want to engage in a discourse on alcoholism and drug addiction and the millions of lives it affects. However, it should be done in the NON-AVIATION forum.

Van Hooydonk said:
I'm not looking for any sympathy for anyone. I stated that this thread has nothing whatsoever to do with aviation. Furthermore, I did not mean to insult your intelligence by calling his drug and/or alcohol addiction a "problem." I was unaware that people choose to be drug addicts or alcoholics. I wonder why our current president "choose" to drive himself while drunk in Maine, 20 years ago. Why did someone who has such a successful radio talk show like Rush Limbaugh, "choose" to become addicted to prescription pain medication? Alcoholism and drug addiction affect people from all walks of life and political parties--not just people named Kennedy.

I have no problem, if you want to engage in a discourse on alcoholism and drug addiction and the millions of lives it affects. However, it should be done in the NON-AVIATION forum.

Just a quick question Van................lets look at a quote of yours from above:

"If gloating or pointing fingers at another persons problems makes you feel better about yourself, please do it in another forum."

Correct me if I am wrong, but here YOU are pointing the finger at our "current president" and at Rush. As you said in your own quote......does that make you feel better about yourself to go pointing fingers at others??? Or is it OK for you to do that but not others here??? Perhaps YOU need to go to another forum.

Latest resources

Back