Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Wowjack

I love Bro...,but I go RJ
Anyone know Alpine Air out of Provo, UT is in terms of hiring, schedules, morale? The website doesn't show anyway of applying.

Can you say PFT!!! They don't hire their fo's, you buy a job. And it gets even better..... you can now Lease a be99 from them and they'll even give you a cargo contract so you can fly their frieght!
Tell me that's not a deal? I saw the ad for it in "Flying".

Wowjack,
Ya I know about Alpine. Its a great company if your dad is stinking rich. What I mean is it is a pay to play type deal. I'm not sure the exact amount but if you pay them around $25k they'll let you sit right seat in a B-99 but they will let you load all the cargo and be the semi-trained ape. I've never heard of anyone moving over to the left seat after doing the pay thing. Hope it helps.

So now I see how the head honcho at Alpine can afford a P-51D Mustang as a playtoy... yep, I saw it at Oshkosh last summer with the Alpine logo on the tail; I also read an article about how one lucky employee a month gets a ride in it, or some such nonsense.

Nice to see he can afford toys like that while charging his FO's for the privilege of riding shotgun in a -99 or 1900.

Latest resources

Back