Anyone want to fly in Florida?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mud,
Are you sure that you have that multi rating?
If you did you would realize that with a multi rating you could fly any light twin under 12,500 lbs. It would be like getting a single engine land liscense and saying that you cold not fly my piper archer because you got your liscense in a 172

siucavflight:

be careful, some people may think you are being an @ss by pointing that out to him... I tried to say the same thing ealier

Well, pals-

I may not be as up to speed on the civilian regs as you two are, being a military pilot and all, but I have the brains to look in my log book and at my liscence, and can read the words multi engine.

Have a swell day.

Mud,
Glad to hear it

Good,

It was because of your 'doubtfullness' that I wrote it!

Anything else I can help you with, cav?

I would fly with you. But, I'm a student pilot training in Milton, FL. I live in Navarre. about 45 minutes away from PNS

Lighten up everyone.

And for those of you that are working towards getting in the game- it's worth the fight and there is room for all of you. Build the time so your worthy when the time comes and good things will follow. I was down in FL in flight school not all that long ago and remember it well.

All people typically point out is the negative. But believe me, there is way more positive about this job and lifestyle then there is negative-it's just that poeple don't often post positive words.

Good luck to all of you.

Latest resources

Back